Breen Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is the group of parents and teachers at our school that plans our community events and fundraisers. All members of the Breen community are encouraged to join the PTC and/or to attend meetings.
When you join the PTC,
You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career, and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers, and staff to make your child’s school safe, welcoming, a hub of learning, and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members voices are heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Our meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month, please follow our Google calendar or Facebook Page for the exact times and locations!